The UK’s second largest Management Information System (MIS) supplier has chosen Assembly as its partner for management analytics and reporting for groups of schools.
Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) have complex data analysis needs, with features like automation, aggregation and benchmarking all critical for efficient and effective usage. RM Education have partnered with Assembly to offer their schools additional sector-leading management analytics alongside their MIS software - RM Integris.
Assembly Analytics has been developed specifically for MATs, with input from Ark, Astrea, Samuel Ward and Windsor Academy Trusts. Assembly doesn’t just offer MATs an analytics tool; it also works with its partner MATs to incorporate their good practice into the product.
The partnership will create a range of benefits for MATs using RM Integris, including:
- Automatic syncing with all key data in the RM Integris MIS, so there is no admin work required for schools to aggregate and analyse data from their MIS.
- Additional benchmarks and contextualisation calculated by Assembly to help schools better understand their data in a national context.
- The option to integrate data from other systems which connect to Assembly in areas such as finance, safeguarding and assessment. MATs using other MIS across the trust can also bring this data into Assembly, ensuring a trust-wide view of all their data.
Jesse Johnson: Head of MATs, RM Education: "We’re really excited to be able to offer trusts the new functionality from Assembly as part of the RM Integris solution for MATs. We work extremely closely with a diverse range of MATs to ensure we deliver a roadmap of functionality that meets their specific needs. Having an aggregated view of data at a trust level alongside RM Integris will be invaluable in helping leadership teams make informed decisions about the running of their MAT.”
Joshua Perry, Director, Assembly: “In RM, we’re delighted to have found a partner with a remarkable track record in education. Their well-regarded multi-phase MIS has impressive scale, with well over 2,000 customers choosing RM Integris for their school. Our alliance will make it even easier for MATs using the system to access sector-leading analytics, helping them to spot trends and make more informed decisions across the trust.”
NOTES FOR EDITORS
- Assembly is a non-profit education data venture jointly founded by Ark, an education charity and UK academy trust, and NEON Foundation, the philanthropic arm of a family office.
- Assembly aims to transform the way schools use data to inform decision-making. Assembly’s cloud-based data platform allows different products to integrate with each other and share valuable data.
- Assembly Analytics is their market-leading analysis product for Multi Academy Trusts. Assembly Analytics makes it easy for MATs to aggregate and analyse data from multiple systems with full automation.
About RM Education
- RM Education is a UK-focused business supplying a comprehensive range of ICT software and services to over 7,000 schools and colleges.
- RM Integris is used in over 2,200 Primary and Secondary schools, benefiting from increasing adoption by Multi Academy Trusts working across multiple phases.
- RM Integris is the most popular cloud-based Management Information System (MIS), with a proven track record in offering schools 24/7 access to data and reporting.
For more information, please contact:
Joshua Perry, Director, Assembly
Jesse Johnson, Head of MATs, RM Education